Monday, January 16, 2012

Por un destello de Tu gloria

Well the break has come and gone.  It was definitely a blessed break as I was able to visit new places, meet some new people, and experience God in new ways.  As I look back to this short month that just passed, I can see how God moved so rapidly and deposited many wonderful things in my life.  I feel strongly that throughout this break, God used certain situations to open provisions for me for this semester, both in the natural and spiritual.  I am so thankful that although I had a break from school, I did not have a break from Him.  It has been a pretty smooth transition from one semester to the next.  I did not even think I would still be here, but, oh me of little faith, God surprises. Starting classes, a warm welcome awaited us along with a cold front and plenty of white snow.  This has been the coldest week since I have been here, thank God for hot white choco mochas! This semester we are starting out with a class never taught here before, the covenants. Its a class on all the covenants God made throughout the bible with His people, ending with the New testament.  I am not sure what this semester holds for all of us, but I know God has made many BIG conditional (keyword) promises for my life that directly involve my time here.

3 comments: