Sunday, September 25, 2011

Little ray of sunshine

Today I had the amazing privelage of having Pamela, (an old friend from back home), visit our beautiful ZMI campus.  She came and spent time with us in service and brought Cesar and I some home cooked domincan food.  It was a plate that was quite missed.  I pray she visits us again next week, it was great to sit and chat with her and see the great things she is acheiving.  Oh, and to top off her visit, she supplied me with some much needed nutella and some goya products.





3 comments:

  1. Awww! I'm glad Pam got to go see you guys. I miss you three quite a lot. Have a blessed week! ... and enjoy that Nutella!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the "like" button on this page??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree alexa!
    pam is the sweetest. :)

    ReplyDelete