Friday, September 23, 2011

My new hobby

So here in Waverly I have picked up a new hobby.  It is not one that is practiced much around here therefore making it a big hit.  Coffee making is the name of the game, cuban coffee that is.  This was one of those comforts of home I could not afford to leave behind.  That alluring aroma that governs the miami air with its refreshing kick and sometimes delicious taste was just too much to give up for these few months.  Indeed we, Cesar and I, armed ourselves quite well with stacks of coffee and our coffee making machine.  It has in these short couple of days become my routine to get me through the day.  The sweet smell of fresh made coffee inhabit areas of the mens floor ever so often as I enjoy my cafesito. The fun does not stop there as there are some who have become regulars to my little coffee breaks, as long as it is not past 5pm for then they will not be able to sleep that night.  It is a small joy that I can share with others and with practice, it is getting better and better.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! It seems I have rubbed off on you. I love coffee but even more sharing it. Drinking it with others. :)

    ReplyDelete