Wednesday, September 21, 2011

winning starts with beggining

So yeah, I'm three days in and now will comment on my first day. :)  Things are difinitely different here on the mountain, quiete, peaceful.  Takes some time to adjust but not too bad.  The staff here is great, and so are the other students.  Everyone is eager to learn and desire to grow in their relationship with God.  The first day, was a little lost, but things went smoothly, the other studens were very helpful.  I love the punctualitly here, everything gets done on schedule, keeps me on my toes.  Im pretty excited to begin to work with the kids, they look like a wild bunch.  I laughed when I read the paper that said that kids 7-10 have an attention span of about 15 minutes, I laugh because I can relate.  Mine is not much better.  Although things are quiet here, there is plenty to do especially with convention coming up and the assignments and responsibilities that we have to take care of.  My day was mainly filled with meeting new people and learning the ropes. It should be a fun 3 months.

1 comment: